So Wednesday we went back to the fertility clinic and basically our reproductive endocrinologist said we need to move on to IVF. Of course my hubby is not too happy. It is an expensive undertaking but we have been trying for so long that I’m just ready to move on and try something else. I thought the appointment was really good because I made my mind up a while ago to do IVF but I’m sure my husband is still upset or hurt that we can’t get pregnant naturally. We have done IUIS with no results. I’m excited and nervous and scared to move on I’m not sure if we are going to move on. My husband assured me that we will be doing IVF but of course I want to do it today he wants to wait. So thanks to everyone who has encouraged us on here I will definitely be updating everyone as time goes on. Please continue to remember us in your thoughts and prayers and good vibes. I know that it’ll happen because my faith tells me that.  Until next time,
Stella Nash


1 thought on “Update”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s